Here are the steps that will help you to check your data usage on iPhone.
- Click the “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
- Click on “Cellular” option. If you are using iOS 6, then go to “General” > “Usage” > “Cellular Usage”.
- Your “data usage” information will be listed under the “Cellular Data Usage” heading.
- To get the accurate readings, click on “Reset Statistics”. Try to reset the statistics on the first day of every billing cycle.
- You also have an option to check the monthly limit of your data by entering the code of your carrier.
- You can connect your iPad to TV using the following steps:
Using Digital AV adapter: The Digital AV adapter is a wire used to plug the iPad to TV’s HDMI port.
Using Apple TV: For wireless connection between your iPad and TV, use “Apple TV”. Now, Swipe the bottom screen of your iPad to find AirPlay option. Select “AirPlay” > select your “Apple TV”.
If you need more help, contact to the Apple customer service.